Metal Roofing Benefits
While the cost of a metal roof may be higher, the savings realized from its benefits make it a good return on investment. For starters, durability and longevity are two major benefits. But there are many other benefits that deliver substantial savings, as well.
- Durability: Unlike other roofing types, metal roofs are highly resistant, withstanding winds of up to 140 mph and the pounding from heavy rain and hailstorms. Because of the sturdiness of metal, the roofing is resistant to damage, such as weathering or cracking.
- Longevity: Metal is extremely durable, making a metal roof long-lasting. When properly maintained, a metal roof can last up to 70 years. Compare this to the longevity of other roofs, which averages 20 to 50 years.
- Fireproof: A metal roof is fire-resistant, which means a spark from fireworks or a nearby fire will not cause it to go up in flames. Likewise, it will not catch on fire if lightning strikes the structure.
- Energy Efficient: Metal roofs reflect the sun’s heat, keeping your structure cooler when outside temperatures rise. In fact, metal roofs can reduce a property’s cooling costs by up to 25 percent.
- Environmentally Friendly: Made from 95 percent of recycled materials, metal is an eco-friendly roof material. What’s more, it is fully recyclable at the end of its life.
Metal Roofing Maintenance
Maintenance is key to extending the life of your metal roof. If properly maintained, it may be the only roof you’ll need to buy for your house or business. To learn more about maintaining metal roofing in El Paso, TX, simply call Roof Solutions and Construction, at (915) 263-8774.
Routine maintenance should include a roof inspection to look for rust, dents, or distress conditions, such as weakened fasteners. It’s also important to remove debris from metal roofs and reapply protective sealants.
Schedule Your Metal Roofing Service
Roof Solutions and Construction in El Paso, TX, is highly experienced in metal roof systems, having installed, serviced, and repaired these types of roofs throughout our many years in business. We welcome the opportunity to talk to you about your residential and commercial roofing needs and can assist you in determining which type of roof is right for your building and your budget. We are able to provide installations, replacements, and repairs for these types of commercial metal and residential metal roofs.
- Aluminum Roofing Whether you need an installation or repair, our roofers are experts in all aluminum roofing services.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A type of standing seam metal roofing, mechanical lock metal roofing is great for any type of property.
- Residential Metal Roofing At Roof Solutions and Construction, we offer residential roofing installation and repair services.
- Snap Lock Metal Roof Another type of standing seam metal roofing, a snap local metal roof is a very sturdy and reliable metal roof.
- Standing Seam Metal Roof Installation Standing seam metal roofing is an excellent metal roofing option for both residential and commercial properties.
- Steel Roofing The steel roofing that we are able to install is galvalume and galvanized; we are able to determine which one is best for you.
- Stone Coated Steel Get the look of cedar shake roofing or other types of traditional roofing with stone coated steel roofing.
Your expert roofing team awaits. Call Roof Solutions and Construction at (915) 263-8774 for metal roofing in El Paso, TX.